I’m looking for a career change, one which will hopefully allow my digital design skills to flourish. I’m currently working as an IT Customer Service Technician for Fujitsu, which I enjoy as it allows me to continue in the field of technology, but I’d prefer to put my skills to some use.
- Keen Eye for Detail
- Affinity Photo
- Affinity Designer
- Microsoft Office
- Time Management
- Database Usage
- Verbal Communication
- Written Communication
- Social Media Marketing Design
- Book Cover Design
- Leaflet and Flyer Design
- Business Card Design
- Logo Design
- Web Design
- Content Writing
- Landscape Photography
- Building Photography
Customer Service Technician – Fujitsu
From December 2017 until present
- Assisting customers with software and hardware issues and queries.
- Analysing data to spot trends
- Efficient written and verbal communications
- Writing user facing knowledge articles.
- Training colleagues to use software such as Office 365.
Designer and Writer – Fujitsu SHINE Network
- Producing engaging articles
- Creating Social Media Graphics
- Creating and updating Business Cards Designs
- Assisting other SHINE members by producing graphics for them.
- Working to tight deadlines.
- Creating design templates.
- Managing Social Media and the SHINE website.
- Being a SHINE “Role Model” for other LGBT+ people in Fujitsu.
- Digital Art
- Fiction Writing
- Promoting Equality
- Marvel Movies and Comics
- Indie and Punk Music
- Classical Music
- Paranormal Books
- Drawing and Painting (Digitally)
- Spending time with my partner
- Spending time with Family
- Socialising with Work Colleagues
- Attending Gaming Events
- Playing Video Games
- Cooking and Writing Recipes
- Playing Darts
- Play Dominoes
- Listening to Music
- Learning Spanish
- Learning to Play Piano
What I’m looking for in my next position:
- Permanent Position
- In one of the following areas: Leeds (LS1, LS2, LS14, LS25, LS26), Wakefield (WF1, WF2, WF10), or Remote Working
- Positive Work Environment