I've been doing some LGBT Pride stuff. I quite enjoy it, so here's a few pieces: To purchase any of these designs as Tote Bags, T-Shirts, or notebooks - click the button below: The LGBT Collection!
Don't whitewash people of colour because you think they pass enough as being white to be white. Our heritage matters. -Robyn
Hey, everyone. I've been working on getting the website in a better shape, and I think I've had a break through. We have a new theme, for the first time since the site's creation, and we have corrected the content! (Though, Gemma's part is still missing from the Team Page. But we're working on getting … Continue reading Maintenance Complete
Hello, everyone! My new book is coming out in a couple weeks, and I realised I hadn't written much about it on here. So, let me give you the run down - two competitions are being held for the book. Because I'm lovely (or am I). One has been drawn but another is still on-going. … Continue reading Life’s Like Lemons
Hello! Cas, here. So you may have noticed that the site is slowly changing. And it will change, soon. We're just working on the formalities. So, we're now a team, so it's not just me anymore. We have a team of 3 so far - myself, Robyn, and Gemma.We're making changes to the site, a … Continue reading Maintenance
I'm currently working on a new novel, Ace of Hearts. The book is featuring an Ace relationship. However, because I'm not Ace - I'm looking for assistance. I've got a form about representation and your experience, so please - if you'd like to input anything, feel free to by clicking HERE.
It’s time again – we’re preparing to begin production of our second anthology.
And, as always, we’re looking for writers who’d like to be featured!
So, if you want to be featured in the anthology, here are the details!
- All short stories must be below 5,000 words.
- All poems must be below 30 lines.
- You must be the sole owner of your content.
- All content must be LGBT+ themed, even if it just has a Non-binary main character.
- We will accept all genres of content, including mild erotica (suitable for 16+. and featuring characters over the age of 18).
- All content must be handed in before March 16th, 2018, this will prevent issues in publishing and also give us time to review your work for publication.
- All submissions will be read, but may not be published.
- Submissions that are going to be published will be edited. We aim to send…
View original post 240 more words
The winners of this give-away is....
#Giveaway #Book #Writer #Romance #Erotica
I wrote, edited, and published a short story in 24 hours.
It’s much easier than people think.
As I announced yesterday, I am going to do a short story – and I have. I challenged myself to get it done before the end of Dia De Muertos, but I decided to try and do it before the end of Samhain. And I succeeded!
Now available on Lulu is The Little Ones, as a free eBook and as a Paperback for just £3.
You can get the eBook HERE.
And the Paperback HERE.
I hope you enjoy!
Just Another Number is now available for FREE!